[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Engagement Session Reservation:
To reserve your slot for the upcoming engagement session, please complete the form below.
RSVP is required and time slots are limited.
[contact-form-7 id=”23149″ title=”Engagement Session Reservation_copy”]
Quick Tips and Tricks for your upcoming Engagement Photo Session:
1) Don’t be afraid of colors, colorful outfits make your pictures pop.
2) Bring a prop, hats, signage, sport accessory, sunglasses, anything that tells a story of who you are.
3) Makeup and hair is important, and girls don’t forget about your eyes. They are the most important factor in your portrait pictures, so eyeliner and good mascara are a must. (note: this will be a good time to do a test run with you makeup artist if possible)
4) Leave your purse behind, we need your hands free during the session. I will have an assistant there to carry around small items like car keys and such.
5) Since this is a mini session make sure you use the restroom right before you leave.
6) Most important “HAVE FUN” by following these simple steps you will be prepared to step in front of my lens and have your picture taken and don’t worry about a thing because we will make sure that you look fantastic!
7) Engagement images also make great gifts for parents and grandparents
8) Your engagement images might also be used for “Save the Date” cards, engagement announcements or in your hometown paper. It could even be printed on the cover of your wedding CD, a popular favor for guests.